PayLessApartments.com®, Pay Less Apartments, LLC
and all affiliates and dba entities including all .com, .net, .us, .info entities
Created January 24, 2019
- Our Role At PayLessApartments.com® : PayLessApartments.com® does not, and the Services are not intended to provide Real Estate, Location security or relocation advice. PayLessApartments.com® is not a real estate broker, agent or advisor. PayLessApartments.com® is an information and advertising service providing forums, including but not limited to the Services for individuals and business entities, including property managers, and landlords, (Landlords), who have residential apartments for rent offering move in discounts. Our mission is to connect Landlords to individuals who are looking for an apartment to rent, (Renters) by making available pertinent information about the apartments available for rent, the particulars of the move in discount, and other pertinent information and allowing the Renter to contact the Landlord. To accomplish this, PayLessApartments.com® solicits landlords who offer move-in discounts and displays the information provided by the Landlord on multiple websites made accessible to Renters. PayLessApartments.com® does not participate in negotiations between the Landlord and Renter, does not represent the Landlord or the Renter, does not rent, offer to rent, is not a party to any transaction between the Landlord and Renter, nor does it otherwise aid or assist in the rental of real property. PayLessApartments.com® does not guarantee, ensure, or insure any apartment or any transaction between a Renter and Landlord, collect or process payment or execute any lease or sublease documentation on behalf of renters or landlords, or broker, lease, or sublease or offer to broker, lease or sublease, or own any apartments. You are strongly encouraged to personally inspect any apartment advertised for rent prior to signing any lease documentation, providing personal information such as a social security number on a lease application, or sending money for any deposit, rent payment or application fee. By using the Services, you acknowledge that published rents and availabilities are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Landlord at any time and without notice, that the availability of apartments offering a move in discount may be limited in number, and all apartments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. PayLessApartments.com® reserves the right to change its fees, offer different fees to the same users for similar listings, and otherwise not maintain and apply a uniform fee structure and charges for what it determines in its sole discretion are legitimate business purposes or reasons.
PayLessApartments.com® assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that a Landlord or Renter takes or suffers, including but not limited to charges of discrimination, security or lack thereof, or condition of the apartment, as a result of utilizing the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
- Eligibility, Creation of Accounts and Registration: By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services, and your registration and use of the Services is not in violation of any applicable law or regulation. To access some features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account or accounts, you may be required to provide PayLessApartments.com® with some information about you, such as email address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide is accurate and that you shall keep such information current and up to date at all times. When you register, you may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you are responsible for all actions taken with, on or about your account. You may not share your account with others, including competitors of PayLessApartments.com® . Existing renters are not eligible to receive any of the discounts listed on PayLessApartments.com® on a renewal of their existing leased premises if their existing leased premises are listed on PayLessApartments.com®.
- Discounts: We list apartments for rent on our website based exclusively on information provided to PayLessApartments.com® by Landlords. We endeavor to verify the accuracy of all such listings however due to the quantity of listings we do not warrant the accuracy of such information. Accordingly, the Renter assumes all responsibility for verifying any information pertaining to an apartment published on our website, including but not limited to availability, price, move-in discounts, application and administrative fee waivers and discounts, amenities, location, etc. Discounts on application and administrative fees or similar charges are credited upon the Renter’s qualifying as a lessee and renting the property for which they are applying to rent. Each Landlord will have different criteria, in full compliance with all Federal and local housing discrimination laws, to determine if a renter qualifies to rent the Landlord’s property. The most common criteria is a minimum credit score, minimum verifiable income, a criminal background check, history of evictions or late rental payments. A Landlord may have additional criteria or may not have all of the criteria enumerated. PayLessApartments.com® strongly urges you to inquire about the Landlord’s criteria for qualification BEFORE you pay any fees to apply to rent a property. If you do not qualify for an apartment you will not receive the discount/reimbursement of your application, administration or other fee for which a discount is published on our website.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: PayLessApartments.com® asks those posting or transmitting any content to or through the Services respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and/or infringed on any of our Services, you may notify us according to the notice requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information to PayLessApartments.com® ’s DMCA Registered Agent either by mail to PayLessApartments.com® Attn: General Counsel, 6801 Lake Worth Road, Suite 315 Greenacres, FL 33409; by email to email@example.com; or by calling (912) 729-5377. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; Identification of the material You claim is infringing, including a description of where such material is located; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A signed statement that the information in your notice is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that the identified use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and under penalty of perjury, that that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that the Services are owned and operated by PayLessApartments.com®. The user interfaces, design, information, data, code, products, software, graphics, and all other elements including certain trademarks, service marks, and other indicia of source (together “IP”) are protected by intellectual property, international treaties, and other laws. You agree not to copy, use, infringe or dilute the intellectual property. The “PayLessApartments.com®” name and logo are trademarks of PayLessApartments.com®. Other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any unauthorized access to, reproduction, redistribution, publication, display or other use of the Software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- Linking: If you operate a website and wish to link to the Services, You may link to the Service’s home page, www.Paylessapts.com. You may link to other pages found on the Services only if there is no manipulation to the canonical URL. Paylessapts.com reserves the right to disavow, reject or terminate any links to the Services.
- PayLessApartments.com®’s Limitation of Liability and Rights: PayLessApartments.com® does not monitor all of the User Materials posted or transmitted by you and other third-party information providers. However, PayLessApartments.com® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor, refuse to publish, remove, delete, move or edit any User Materials without notice, at any time for any reason. By using the Services, you expressly agree that PayLessApartments.com® will not be liable for any claims, actions or judgments arising out of or related to any User Materials and may monitor, refuse to publish, remove, delete, move or edit any User Materials without notice for any reason, without liability and without providing a refund. You further expressly agree that you are solely responsible for any and all User Materials you submit to the Services.
- Unsolicited User Materials: PayLessApartments.com® does not accept unsolicited content or ideas for use or publication in its programming or in other digital, electronic or print media except in connection with forums, chat rooms, bulletin boards or other mediums on the Services. PayLessApartments.com® and its affiliates shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to User Materials or ideas transmitted to the Services.
- Prohibited Activities: Prohibited activities by Landlords, Renters or others using the Services include but are not limited to submission of User Materials that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that reflects or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; engagement in activity or submission in User Materials that could be harmful to minors; engagement in activity or submission of User Materials that harasses or advocates harassment of another person; engagement in activity that involves the transmission of “junk mail” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spam” to others; engagement in activity, submission of User Materials, or promotion of information, that is fraudulent, false, misleading, inaccurate and/or constitutes a misrepresentation, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; submission of User Materials that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images; submission of User Materials that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; submission of User Materials that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; engagement in activities or submission of User Materials that solicits passwords or personally identifiable information from others for unlawful purposes; engagement in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes; use of the Service’s lead forms and/or toll-free numbers to advertise or promote products and services to PayLessApartments.com® advertisers or to solicit PayLessApartments.com® advertisers in any manner; use of any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to access, monitor or copy web pages or other material contained in the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose; use of any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services; reverse engineering, disassembly or other attempt to obtain the source code for the Software; or any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on PayLessApartments.com®’s hardware and software infrastructure.
- Fair Housing Laws Compliance: All User Materials is subject to federal fair housing laws, which make it illegal to indicate in any advertisement any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, and/or familial status. Individual state jurisdictions may also prohibit any preferences based on sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, source of income, or other criteria. Any question about the fair housing laws and housing discrimination in general, should be directed to your local fair housing agency or the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. For a list of all fair housing groups, go to the Housing Rights Center’s website at www.hud.gov.
- Warranty Disclaimer: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND RELIANCE ON ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. PAYLESSAPARTMENTS.COM®, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE LISTING SERVICE OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING. THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, AND THE LISTING SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND PAYLESSAPARTMENTS.COM®, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. PayLessApartments.com® makes no express or implied representations or warranties, to any Renter as to the existence, ownership or condition of the property or its availability, rent, lease terms, security deposit, application fees or as to the accuracy or completeness of any information about the property appearing on the Services. All properties are subject to availability and prior lease. Any issues a Renter may have regarding a property must be addressed with the Landlord. PayLessApartments.com® makes no representations or warranties that a Renter will lease a Landlord’s property, that a Landlord will obtain an acceptable rent for the property, receive only legitimate inquires from qualified Renters or receive any inquiries for the Landlord’s property.
Web Address Privacy Statement for PayLessApartments.com®
Privacy Statement: The Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) describes the collection, use and disclosure of information practices by Pay Less Apartments, LLC, a Florida Limited Liability Company, and all affiliates, licensors, suppliers and all dba entities including all other registered .coms, .net, .us, .info entities, collectively PayLessApartments.com®. in connection with the operation of our websites and our related mobile applications, or other services, including all information and content available therein (collectively, the “Services”). This Statement applies to all versions or pages of PayLessApartments.com® that we operate.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information: You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to participate in the Services. We automatically collect data derived from your use of the Services, Provided Data, and may collect ZIP codes and other information in connection with your use of the Services such as the type and location of apartment you are looking for. We collect personally identifiable information only when you provide it. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information to use certain services. In addition, you may submit personally identifiable information in other ways, as for example submitting reviews or other content to the Services. We also publish toll free phone numbers for apartment listings on the Services. By dialing one of these phone numbers, you consent to the Services or a service provider operating on the Service’s behalf recording the date, time and length of your call and the phone number from which the call originated, along with the call itself and other information that may be captured. Any Provided Data and/or personally identifiable information resulting from such calls may be used as described in this Statement, including for follow up marketing purposes. The types of personally identifiable information collected will depend on the nature of the submission or the features of the Services used, but could include your name, address, phone number, and/or email address.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information collected by us through your use of the Services may be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used by us to confirm or fulfill a request that you make such as when sending you requested apartment information we may share your contact information with a participating Landlord. We may also use personally identifiable information to communicate with you regarding the Services such as sending emails or a phone call you to confirm an apartment availability inquiry or to notify you that you have received a lead regarding an apartment you have advertised or to request that you participate in a survey. Other instances of our use of personally identifiable information are sending promotional materials, electronic newsletters, or other content via email, targeted advertising, or otherwise, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials, to improve your user experience, to manage our relationships with our customers, and other third parties to which the Services may disclose personally identifiable information pursuant to this Statement such as providing reporting to customers, providing customer support, and resolving disputes. We may also use personally identifiable information for Services administration, analysis, research, development, optimization and other internal purposes, including, without limitation, to compile Provided Data.
- Information Sharing: The Services may share personally identifiable information that you provide with third parties including with Renters and Landlords provided such partner’s disclosure and use of the information is consistent with this Statement.
- Requests: The Services maintain relationships with third party providers for some of the products and services offered through the Services. If you request information or make other requests through the Services, you agree that the Services may share personally identifiable information as may be necessary to provide such information or to fulfill such request. In some cases, the information that you provide through the Services may be collected directly by a third party or its designee. Personally identifiable information also may be shared with the specific third parties that can respond to your requests. The subsequent use or disclosure of any information collected by or provided to third parties is subject to their privacy policies and practices.
- Direct Marketing: Except as provided herein, it is the Service’s policy not to disclose personally identifiable information of our customers to third parties specifically for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Although the Services will endeavor to notify all third-party direct marketers that the information provided to them is confidential, the subsequent use or disclosure of information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
- Service Providers: The Services works with third parties that provide various services on its behalf including but not limited to analytical, development, promotional, research, review moderation, and other services. The Services require that third party service providers maintain your personally identifiable information as confidential and use the information only to perform the tasks specified by the Services and not for their own promotional purposes.
- Mobile Applications; Location Information: Your location is obtained from the mobile device or the network, or directly from you, and is used to search for information you may need including local searches for rental properties. When we execute such searches we do not transfer identity or personally identifiable information to third parties, other than the Landlords(s). This information is not used to create a profile. Your location is stored in the app if you save your searches. You may deleted this information by clearing your search history. Location coordinates are shared with our geocoding service provider(s) only to perform the task of providing maps and directions you may have requested. We collect non-personally identifiable information from your mobile device.
- Access to Personally Identifiable Information If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or update your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information as needed to provide our Services to you. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide our Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. To request removal of your personal information from our discussion boards contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to remove your personal information, we will advise you we are unable to do so and why.
- Global Privacy Considerations: Personal information collected by us may be stored and processed, if applicable, in the United States or in any other country where PayLessApartments.com® or third-party service providers maintain facilities. When you provide personal information to us, you consent to the processing, if applicable, and transfer of your information within and without the United States. We follow applicable data protection laws when transferring personal information.
- European Privacy Rights: We will process, if applicable, your personal information for our legitimate interests, or, when needed, with your explicit consent. If you have provided consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. You have the right to request access to and modification or erasure of your personal information, as well as the right to restrict processing, object to processing, and under specified circumstances, the right to data portability. You may do so by contacting email@example.com. You may submit a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- Share a Listing: The Services offer the ability to share certain pages or content of the Services with third parties. If you choose to use this feature, you will be asked for your email address and the recipient’s email address, and you may include a message. We do not use the email addresses stored for any purpose other than sending a one-time email to execute the sharing.
- Notification of Changes to this Statement: Any changes to this Statement will be posted on the Services with a notification that it was changed effective on a specific date. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- Security: We follow generally accepted industry standards to keep personally identifiable information physically secure in our data centers which are accessible only to authorized personnel as needed to perform operations governed by this Policy. In addition, when the Services collect credit card information from you, the Services uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. The Services does not guarantee or warrant absolute security of its servers and databases. The Services do not guarantee that personally identifiable information that you submit through the Services will not be intercepted or otherwise disclosed.
- Minors: No information should be submitted to or posted at the Services by visitors younger than 18 years old. The Services do not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from persons younger than 18 years of age and the Services do not knowingly provide any personally identifiable information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever from persons younger than 18 years of age.
- Links: The Services contain links to other sites. The Services are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties or any of the content of Web sites linked to the Services or any third-party products or services offered through the Services.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.